There's a reason why ALL of the major cell carriers have sites on our building!
The building is fourteen stories tall plus a penthouse (the tallest building in the Wyoming Valley). A building-owned tower on the roof adds approximately 50 additional feet of available height. The building has direct line-of-site to transmission towers on Penobscot Mountain.
- 24/7/365 access to building.
- Building on internet backbone with redundant fiber optic loops. Current internet providers include Verizon, Frontier, ZAYO, Loop Internet, and Service Electric Cable.
- A SOC 2 certified data center/telecomm colocation room is located within the building. The room features a raised floor, a back-up natural gas generator, separate HVAC system, and fire suppressant system. Rack or cabinet space available.
- Maintenance men on duty from approximately 6:00am to 8:00pm. Emergency contacts available 24 hours a day.
- Easy access for running cables through front and rear pipe chases, drop ceilings, and walls.
- Rooftop and tower space available for data or radio transmission equipment.
- Freight elevator available with direct access for trucks.