Offices at One South Main St
We can accommodate tenants in offices sized from 1100SF to 2000SF.
This four-story modern office building was originally constructed in 1975. It features retail space on the first floor (currently occupied by Franks Newsstand, the King of Kings Gyros, and a Wells Fargo ATM), and offices on floors two through four accessed by elevator or stairs. Each floor is approximately 1100SF in size. What makes this building especially unique is that the fourth floor is a “doughnut” overlooking the third floor. In addition to the large windows overlooking Public Square, the fourth floor also includes skylights.
The building is ADA accessible. Offices include central heat and air conditioning as well as high speed internet.1 South Main St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701
Services offered include:
- Access 24/7/365.
- Maintenance men on duty from approximately 6:00am to 8:00pm. Emergency contacts available 24 hours a day.
- Cleaning services provided nightly – vacuuming, dusting, and trash removal.
- Central heat and air condition with separate thermostats for each office.
- Building interior wired for fiber optic phone and/or data services as well as cable TV. Easy access for local area networks through pipe chases, drop ceilings, and walls.
- Building is ADA compliant.
- Rents typically include all utilities, taxes, etc. – no hidden CAM charges.
- Offices can be remodeled to suit – certified architect available for consultation at no extra charge.
- Brokers protected.
- Building located in Pennsylvania Keystone Innovation Zone.